Sunday 14 October 2012

Saturday dinner


For I headed for the journey on the road,

A not so illuminated road is there,

Distant street,flood lights are,

Some people walk by,

Walking past now I'm on yellowish orange road,

I see down I see my shadow here,

Walking with me,

Imitating what I do,

Its hidden between the darkness,

Yet tell me its there when slight light is there,

A slight coolness is there,

A feel up the body,

Slight warmth in the body,

Lost is the mind somewhere,

Wanna keep it down anyways,

Entered a local restaurant,

Some similiar faces,

Words and words exchanged ,

Some more silence now,

Fans making some noise,

Water in glass vibrating,

A dead chicken being roasted outside,

Some more water down my throat,

Some food down my throat,

And up and away,

I headed back where I'm came from. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment