Tuesday 22 January 2013

The winter rain


Nothing more than a little rain I missed,

The rustling up of leaves of tree,

A weird sensation,

Some tinkling clear drops of rain,

Rambling of the clouds,

Drenched up earth,

Some more talks,

Birds and dogs finding shelter,

Maybe I should wet up some little,

Feel up and enjoy a little more,

Crackling voice on the shed,

Drops droping on the knee,

Kinda feel good as I'm now,

Laying on the swing,

Knowing that yet more cold is to come,

Things never over until you are done with it,

It stays in the exact same state or may rot a little or more,

They are always some unfinished business to finish,

Maybe I should need a day off something,

From the normal routine,

Like the rain,my friend,

A little break and back to the work. .


No comments:

Post a Comment