Tuesday 17 July 2012

Confused or wat i'm ? ? ?


Confused or what i'm ? ? ?,

Can't speak properly nor can present myself,

Yet no one tries to understand me,

These words of truth are lies for other,

Confused I'm now,

Stammering up half eaten words ,

Before my words can take a definite form,

What is it in me? That make me hate myself more,

Just a need of normal self in this weird world,

For where lies and money are given more preferences,

I agree,I'm confuse,

So that does'nt make me you,

Crap filled bag you are,

Shitty from toe to head,

Showing your superiorness arund,

Yet you ain't worth anything,

Leave me alone,

Let me stay in my world,

Where your crap doesn't fill my mind,

Where you stood in real,

Your real self,

Lacking in my normal self right now,

Bounded by the chains of this real world,

Helpless and pitiless we are,

Holded by the laws of karma,

We shall have,

What we do. . .

Yet confuse and thinking what I'm. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment