Monday 23 July 2012

My Thinking and Beginning


As time passes away with memories,

Moments will come and go away,

But somethings never changes like the wind and sky,

The feeling of air around my hand,

And glazing at the sky with numerous star,

Make us realize that somethings never changes,

It just take up a covering to cover it self up,

As I was a child I used to remember,

When I glaze at the sky,

I saw stars and stars,

Maybe I lived in a fantasy world,

Nowadays you don't see many stars in the sky,

Maybe cause of the pollution,

But the stars are there in their same place,

Same way,people never change,

They tend to cover themselves up,

With a social covering which is need to live in a society. . .

Hmmm. .

By the way,we just stop believing,

In fantasy just as we go up,

Maybe I just want to open my eyes,

But each time I opem them I see the horrified world,

And I close them to return my world,

Wishing the real world would be like it,

But we should never give in both world,

That's what I'm trying to do,

Maybe I'm innocent . . . . Or maybe not,

Just live your life,

Strong and unique as you are. . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment