Sunday 12 August 2012

A hallucinated memory

This one is from my childhood memories,
I was lying on bed down with high fever,
And had taken my medicine with water,
For now I waited for the journey of night to begin,

But  it was gonna to be different this time,
For time on the clock somewhere was,
Past the midnight and before the sunrise,
Me laying on the bed half dead and half alive,

For the journey had now begun,
And soon the hallucinations started taking place,
On the green wall to the left,
A path through forest emerged,
The sound of forest lingered through my ears,

Soon I heard a carriage with horses running past the trees of the forest,
And it traveled through the ether in the room,
The carriage ran through a imaginary path in the ether of the room ,
Looking like fine pink dotted line to line structure with a hint of sweet  smell,

Somewhat not similar to my nostrils,
With carriage stopping its run somewhere around 3 feet away from me,
The driver spoke some words to his mistress,
They some what sounded like "Mam,here is your horse",

And she descended from her carriage with her sweet smell flowed everywhere,
It made me a little dizzy or maybe its was from the effect from the medicine,
The mistress sure looked elegant,more properly like a princess to my eyes,
Mounting her ride,she galloped away back into the forest path through the imaginary path,
To where it came from into the imaginary path,

And with that her that sweet smell faded away,
And my eyes close for its run of the day,
Opening up with the morning rays,
For I could still remember it now,
Hallucination or what it was. . .

2 comments: