Thursday 2 August 2012

Journey


With the sun I traveled,
With everything flowing by,
Sitting between the mixture of crowds,
Talking of worldly things,
Me sitting with my guitar and stuff,
Waiting for my stop,
Humid hot is the day,
Wishing it could rain,


Light breeze flowing through,
Maybe just a little rest i want,
From the time i had been spending all along,
Clouds provided some shade from the glittering sun,
With people layin around me half dead,
Swaying to the flow of the bus,
For now my wait goes on,
Waiting to get to my stop. . . . .


The stranded water on the farms drew the picture of the sky,
Like a poster color replication,
For time has now come for sun to set,
For everything was  beautiful to eye,
Slowly now will the veil will be fade away,
Revealing the dark sky,
The winds make now cool down for now,
Ending the glittery sun's run,
For my journey still continue for now,
Till I can finally rest again. . . .


For now the light are lighted up in the bus,
We travel in the dark,
Winds cooled for now,
Just illuminated objects on the road for now,
Music singing in my ears,
A guy keeping the door open,
Some rice laying on the bus floor,
Little for us but more for someone. . .


For I reached finally my stop now,
Sitting on rickshaw,
Heading towards home,
What I can say home sweet home. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment