Sunday 4 August 2013

Tazo

Tears filled up my eyes,
As I thought you up again,
And its not human love I'm talking about,
I realized you never left my heart,
Remaining all there in somewhere in the corner,
Waiting to be found,
Triggering off any time when memory puzzles are connected,
Making me feel a deep hollowness,
That I miss you more,
It just makes us realize,
Who want to be immortal?,
Seeing your loved one pass away isn't enough proof,
That you are immortal for them,
Death is indeed freedom from pain,
But the cost of death is always high in terms of pain,
Directly proportionally to the time you live,
And for my dog,you will always live in my heart,
For it is impossible to forgot who was one of my loved one,
Miss u tazo. . . . :'(

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment