Sunday 4 August 2013

The day in the end

The day finished and began before I went to sleep,
Feeling derived from self with something ,
Or just caused of my noon nap,
Nevertheless it feels so quiet,
I could hear myself breathing,
All are dead for now,
Creatures of night roam,
Away from the terror of others,
My battery is down now,
So I lay down,
Think of some words,
Make them work work,
Time still flowing away,
With my phone slipping away at my face,
Wish this solitude provide peace to me,
As I float away in my ethery world,
Where nothing is the same,
Like it was in the previous one,
At last ,time to drop the curtains for the day,
Till we met again,
At the end it rained too,
With birds singing its morning chants,
Bikes and autos passing by,
And here I lay in the bed,
Till I die into sleep. . .

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment