Friday 28 September 2012

Contradictory words


Here I'm here for a another run with night,

Battling my sleep,

A tablelamp is spreading its light around,

My guitar and me just around,

No one there to listen the words and notes,

Its good I guess,

Darkness surround me,

Negativity fill up my mind,

There is nothing divine at this time,

Something urges me go on and on,

Its gud to be alone after all,

For I'm never alone,

Loneliness surround me,

Words don't leave my mind,

For nothing there,

Nothing is what you take with you in the end,

Leaving all behind,

Your body,family,friends and so much more,

Moon shines under the sun's light,

Providing a shadow from the heat rays for a while,

We all are here right now,

Partially dead for now,

Till we rise again,

Some may won't,

With the wall I lay my back,

Resting upon it write this thing,

Sleep is slowing seeping in my mind,

Till it completely shut down my mind,

So that I can't oppose the night. . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment