Saturday 22 September 2012

The world around me


The world around me,

Revolves round and round,

Night comes after day,

And a new morning after night,

I layed myself on the same bed,

That's with me from the time I started staying,

So many words on the wall,

What stays with me?

I guess nothing,

Those thristy bottles that got feed every night,

Tables that remained untouched maximum time,

A fan that tried its best to cover us all,

My heavy gravity laden bed,

The daily journey from bed to classroom,

On the mystical paths,

That make you lost,

And take you somewhere else,

In naked building classrooms are held,

Looking like it is more covered on the inside,

Tar laden paths,

That have a jail whose insides not known to all,

So much around,

Still nothing around,

Back from the classes,

I hold my guitar and play with it along,

Heading down the stairs to drink tea sometimes,

And have a walk of words and words,

Till finally resting on the gravity ladden bed,

To see the morning rays,

And start afresh again in the revolving world. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment