Monday 17 September 2012

On the way home




Here I lean myself to a pane of glass,

Beyond which the world is running by,

Headed towards home I went,

Aboarded a glorified vechicle,

I embarked 3 hours before,

For most of me is stataic for now,

Dimmly lited bulb and mobile light,

Is all there to provide light to my eyes,

With wind flowing through my face,

And I headed towards home,

Vechicles zoomed by,

Tires of the bus rolling,

With the sync of the driver's hand,

For we are all are his puppets now,

Atleast for now till the journey doesn't finish,

Darkness all around,

Some light lited trees to see,

Tiry the eyes have been now,

Waiting for that slight closure to drift away,

Back to my dream,

For I may go now to drift away. . .

For what I see outside now is nothing but darkness around,

Only dark figured masses,

Some lited up house at a distance,

Clouds lighting off in a distance far away,

Stars and the moon are having a day off,

Nothing to pass time with,

Bus picking up its pace,

Rumbling of the window glass pane,

The horn of bus screeching through the silence of the night,

Illuminated path is ahead and darkness in behind,

For the sky is not perfectly black,

It had a hint of dark orange color around in some parts,

The night is silence now after a heavy rainy day,

Finally some lighted scenario,

Nearly empty bus,

People around closing up for the term of the day,

Don't know strange feeling flows,

Somewhat it can't be explain,

But only be felt,

For night I love more than day,

It always had a hint of attraction towards it,

Don't know I'm dark or light inside,

For now I'm starting to enjoying it a little....

No comments:

Post a Comment