Thursday 8 November 2012

11:00 p.m and 100th piece

11:00 p.m it is,
8th November 2012 it is,
It has been near about 1 year,
Since I started up writing this stuff,
Who had known I Could write it up,
Express myself like this,
A different perspective of the world I see,
Dark or what I wrote about,
Something crazy crazy it was all about,
For this is the 100th one of them all,
There is nothing special about it ,
For it would go as it is,
My life would flow,
I would float in its flow,
And the life would flow,
So many people around yet I'm alone,
Dark as I'm from inside,
With no one to understand my world,
Oh how I'm in this world,
For in the first piece I asked,
Why the hell I'm in this world,
Yet I still searched for it,
So this is the 100th of all,
A little of me that is all. . . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment