Tuesday 6 November 2012

Here I stand here


Here I stand here,

Standing at the edge,

Looking at the sky,

A dark cloth with few pattern dots,

The sound of train is yet audible,

Yet it is so far away,

I could hear it moving away,

Streets are illuminated with tube and bulbs,

And here I'm standing at the edge of the world,

Where silence is the best word,

It keeps you away from worldly words,

Still too much of everyone is bad,

For people may mistake your silence for weakness,

Alone is the night for all,

But I don't feel it much right now,

A shadow self on the wall,

Copying me all along,

The creatures of night feel up the background music,

Producing a harmonic humming,

We all are alone after all,

It doesn't matter so much along,

Still the night is gud for a lullaby,

For sing it,

I close my eyes. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment