Thursday 22 November 2012

A poem for you


Poem can be anything from romantic to something and something else,
Maybe this one is a poem for you
Like this one now,
For time never waits for anybody,
It flows in its flow,
So enjoy your life a little,
Live it free from chains of everyone,
There is always lot and lot for you to see,
For look me who had thought I could really love someone,
Isn't it just ironical when I had given up on love,
This had happen,
For I was a selfish guy all along,
Didn't worried much for anyone,
Cared for those who are alone,
For I always knew how it felt,
Maybe not that much up to the mark yet a little ,I guess,
Dead were my feelings anyways,
Now that I have you,
Revived  from the dead it is,
I can feel a little joy again,
Maybe I learnt to love again,
Or maybe I was trying to live again,
Life is all funny you know,
You never know what happens next,
As they say expect the unexpected,
Maybe this poem is a little about me and me,
Just a little about me. . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment