Tuesday 6 November 2012

At the end of the day


At the end of every day,

It gud to have those negative falls,

Kinda makes you nearer to real world,

For trust is like a mirror,

One crack to its beauty,

It's destroyed,

When will I ever learn,

Still I don't trust anyone,

Voids will be made,

Trust will be broken,

Saddness will fill up the space,

Atleast a void filled with distrust is better with saddness,

Relieve of this pain,

For I wish to live no more,

I lack this joyous moments,

Feel like dead to me,

Down down mind fell,

For devil knows how it felt,

Feeling burried deep underground,

Loneliness at mind,

Betrayals at eyes,

For nothing is divine,

Nothing is pure,

For I'm dead sure,

All layed up in sins,

For I know my place,

Somewhere in the hottest parts,

Waiting till pace slows down,

Death kisses me,

And I fade away. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment